Everlast Composite Siding
Get Your Free Estimate!
Chelsea Building Products has been the leading manufacturer of extruded building products in the USA since 1975. Their innovation, science, and manufacturing of products ensure the utmost quality and durability in the industry.
Everlast Composite Siding is made up of a triple-composite formula, yielding the most advanced composite siding and trim products on the market. The composite siding is manufactured with US-sourced materials in addition to inorganic minerals, polymer resins, and acrylic colorants. This process ensures durable, strong, and safe cellular PVC. Using Chelsea’s cutting-edge process and manufacturing capabilities, Everlast is then made into planks that are impermeable and resistant to breaking, fading, rotting, and wood-boring insects.
- The trim is constructed out of the same material that the planks are made from.
- Lightweight for easy installation.
- Maintenance Free.
- Withstands all harsh weather elements including; high winds, hail, heat, and subzero temperatures.
- Planks do not bend or bow.
- Transferrable Lifetime Performance warranty and Lifetime Fade Protection.
- Offered in 4 1/2″ Single Clapboard, 1/4″ Thick, 12′ Long and 6 7/8″ Single Clapboard, 1/4″ Thick, 12′ Long.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Natural Polymeric Resins
- Inorganic Minerals.
Harbor Blue, Seaside Gray, Misty Taupe, Polar White, Cabernet Red, Sand Dune, Chestnut, Antique Ivory, Flagstone, Canvas, Spanish Moss, Slate, Willow, Heritage Cream.
Better Than Vinyl. Better Than Fiber Cement.
Reliable Window and Siding is a preferred Everlast Advanced Composite Siding contractor. Our group of professionally skilled contractors has years of experience installing the product and maintain the highest level of craftsmanship and integrity.